Friday, February 3, 2012

A story of God's provision!

So, my sister Morgan sent me this e-mail yesterday!
God is good! Though many of us are struggling in getting in the finances the LORD is always faithful to provide! (...and he can be pretty sneaky about it too!)

"So I want to share a testimony of God's love and always-being-with-us-ness!

Monday morning was the start of second semester, and I got to school, picked up my schedule, and then went to Mrs. MacPhee's class (she's great!) and sat down and people were talking and it was a normal, casual start of class and MacPhee was walking around talking attendance and someone came in and gave her an envelope and she passed it to me and it had my name and my classroom written on it by someone in the office. I didn't really have any idea what it would be besides a book-fine warning or something, so I started opening it and there was money inside and a little note written with super beautiful cursive that said "Thanks for all you do! Don't look too hard into who gave you this!!". There was $100 dollars inside, which fully paid for the rest of the deposit that was due on the 28th (I still owed $70)! WOAH. When God says He will provide, things happen!
Pure and holy God... no one could ever love us like He does!!
PRAISE THE LORD!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment